Thursday, July 13, 2006

Welcome to Jack's Electric Bicycle blog

When I did research before purchasing an electric bicycle conversion kit, I had trouble finding critical sources of information.

Most of the websites I came across were from manufacturers or activists, all of whom hyped the technology.

Rather than a sales pitch, I wanted impartial reviews. So in that spirit, I’ve created this blog. I’ll give you the pros and cons of my electric bike and provide details about how it’s used. This will be an evolving review, as well as an electric bicycle travelogue with assorted commentaries regarding the experience.

If you’re considering purchasing an electric bicycle, I hope this blog will provide you with some valuable information. Feel free to ask questions in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter